Thank you for your interest getting our training to help you attain the XXX position at YYY employer.
KetchMed bridges this gap via practical but comprehensive specialty training for NP/PAs. We provide training for NP/PAs to enhance their clinical skills so that our employer customers no longer have to endlessly search for qualified personnel in their geographic area.
If this sounds of interest to you, please submit your resume to us. The process is as follows:
- We collect CVs (resumes) for the employers for open positions. Submit yours here.
- We summarize the CVs and identify the best candidates for the employer.
- The employer will review these and select the candidates they want to interview.
- If you are selected, you interview with the employer, decide on terms of the employment, and then enter our psychiatry training for job placement. A summary is here.
- After our training, you begin your new role and will receive post-placement support as long as needed.
In some cases we have a contract with employers but in this case we do not. So we cannot guarantee that the employer will select one of our candidates. To improve your visibility we strongly recommend you apply directly as well. If the employer wants to hire you with your existing experience and training, congratulations and you do not need our help. For the others, we can help you get the training you need to start your career in psychiatry.
We encourage you to attach this summary (KetchMed_Summary) along with your resume to remind them that we are available to train you for the position and also show why you would be qualified for the position, following our training.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us and we try to answer any questions you have.